Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Being Cute

ETA: This card made it onto the MFT blog as a Favorite Find. Totally made my week!

These Pure Innocence girls just steal my heart, she's so stinkin' adorable. This one is Being Cute is What I Do, she's adorable. I paired her up with some delish papers from October Afternoon and just lightly embellished since the card is full of layers.

I am so excited to be picking up our "new to us" living room furniture this weekend. I am trying to get Duke inspired to paint, but it's a tough sell. Maybe once we get it situated, he'll see we need to. I am hoping to do an accent wall, perhaps in a pumpkin or spice color.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sooooo absolutely darling!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ginny said...

Sooooo cute! I love how you colored her, and the colors. Super cute. Have fun with the new living room furniture

Jenn Diercks said...

Your coloring is fantastic! I just love these PI girls too. Adorable creation.

Cindy Haffner said...

CUTENESS!!!

Danni said...

Love the layout! all those layers are so fun on this way too cute card!

Lisa Kind said...

This is sooo adorable, Tina! LOVE the layout and pop of black on the subtle colors! Great coloring, too! Good luck with the painting! I always paint myself...can't wait for DH to decide to do it! LOL!! Wish I was there to do it for you! :-)

Rachel said...

awwww soooo cute Tina!!
hugs,
Rachel

Joanne B. said...

Tina this is gorgeous!

Congratulations, your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!

Tangii said...

Congrats girl!! Your card is just beautiful... fabulous coloring skills :)

ShareThis