Monday, August 2, 2010

CASEing Dawn

I was so inspired by a card in this post from Dawn McVey, that I had to make one for myself. I used different colors and a few different stamps, but I am still happy with the way it turned out. I went with some bright colors, grounding it with a whole lotta white.

This weekend was quite a blur! I am ready for the short work week, but I'll be "working" twice as hard on the party prep. I can hardly wait for all the fun.

Tomorrow is the first day of PMS Sneak Peeks, so stay tuned!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fabbie card Tina!!!

Allison said...

Cute and fun...love the color choices and layout!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How fun and cute!! I love the layout, the bingo board and your choice of colors!!

Jenn Diercks said...

I just got a Bingo card stamp and I hope when I use it mine is anywhere as cute as yours. This is fabulous. Enjoy the shortened work week!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is awesome, Tina, I love it! And too funny: we both used Bingo cards today!

Sending hugs!

Lisa Kind said...

Ooohhh this is so cool! I think you have pushed me over the edge to get this set! I was debating, but now I think I "need" it! Lovely card!

alienanessa said...

Fanstinkin'tastic, I just love this!!

ShareThis