Friday, August 13, 2010

Color It the Makeup for the Weekend Challenge

It's Friday and that means another Makeup for the Weekend challenge. Bonnie has given us a color challenge this week: turquoise, lime green, and kraft with a choice of black or white as a neutral. I normally dislike color challenges, but since this is a bright combo, it was right up my alley.

I used the new set, Color It- Summer, released last Saturday and the sentiment is one you get for FREE just by placing an order this month. I love the open line art and the larger size of the components of the set. The tone on tone action really makes for a striking, but subdued card. It also helped to have a simple design.

We hope you can find time to play along with us. Just be sure to use the keyword M4TW38 when you upload. Then, link it to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog so we can have a look see.


11 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love the tone on tone Tina! Thanks for doing my colour challenge!

Michelle VP said...

Sweet, Tina! I love how that saying pops with the turquoise frame. :)

Jenn Diercks said...

I love the clean and simple lines of the card and the colors are fabulous!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS card Tina!

Allison said...

Very pretty CAS card in some of my fav colors!

Stephanie Zito said...

Oooh stunning Tina! Love the soft toned background! Gorgeous card!

Katie Cotton said...

this is just so sweet!

alienanessa said...

Yep, I'm here again and loving the green on this card and the perfect execution of it all!

Renee' Jensen said...

Very awesome layout. Love the tone on tone and the open images really work with this color combo.

Carma said...

I love the simplicity of this look (although I know it wasn't "simple" to do!!)

Tangii said...

Love it girl!

ShareThis