Thursday, August 19, 2010

Get Well, MTSC86

If you know my obsession with coffee/ tea themed sets, you know that I had to get this set, A Cuppa, from The Cat's Pajamas. I also used Mercy's sketch from last week, MTSC86, for the layout. Still using up some October Afternoon papers, my how I love 'em.

It's been another long, crazy week at work; I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday. I can hardly wait for it to slow down a little bit so I can catch my breath; I just haven't been able to keep up lately.

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET I lovbe this bear.

Danni said...

How adorable!! Very cute card!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, this is just adorable, Tina!

Rachel said...

Oh what an adorable image!! you colored this bear fabulously!! and once again you are the master of having the perfect matching paper!!
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis