Friday, August 6, 2010

Green Tea SFYTT

I used Jen's SFYTT and paired it with PTI's Tea for Two set. I love the matching dies, makes cutting out the shapes soooo much easier.

The papers are from Basic Grey's Kioshi line, so soft and pretty. The buttons were threaded with Lilac twine from The Twinery. I love their bright, bold color selection.

I don't have an assignment today, but there are more peeks at the PMS blog, so stop by there to see them and to see how you can win today's set....it's another must have.

And, our Release Party is tomorrow night in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. The fun starts at 9:00 m EST; it's always alot of fun, we have a great group of gals join each month.

4 comments:

Allison said...

I have all this stuff so I can make one like this too! Love it with the mix of green and purple!

Anonymous said...

Whoa TH! so beautiful! The papers are so yummy and that purple border punched delight is just that! ~;->anessa

Lynn said...

So pretty! Love this border punch and the designer papers you used with this tea pot!

alienanessa said...

Jeepers I can't believe how gorgeous this is...the colors and papers and scallops and teapot and buttons!

ShareThis