Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hang In There

This is my take on the third Verve Anniversary sketch challenge, AVS2010C. I used Always on my Mind, a whimsical set perfect for letting people know you are thinking about them. I used a variety of October Afternoon papers, I promise you'll get a break from them eventually. It has just been wonderful to make a dent in all the scraps I have; my expanding folder is getting a little too full.

I decided to go a little bright and colorful with this one, the others are much more subdued. The hanging flowers were colored with copics. And, I use my beloved jumbo scallop die-namics for the scallops on the side.

I am hoping this week continues to go by quickly, so excited to chill out for the weekend. Things at work are going to be getting stressful as the deadlines loom over us, so I want to make sure to get plenty of rest so I can be ready. LOL And, the weather is cooling off a little, we want to get out and enjoy it.

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!

~amy~ said...

Wonderfully happy!!

Lynn said...

Wonderful card Tina!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How pretty! Love your layout and dp Tina!!

alienanessa said...

sooooooo needed this on a hell day like today!!! this is wonderful.

ShareThis