Friday, August 20, 2010

Makeup for the Weekend Challenge, M4TW39

It's Friday, Woo Hoo! Not only am I ready for the weekend, but it also means there's another edition of the Makeup for the Weekend challenge. Christi Snow is challenging us to use 4 embellishments on our card AND the main image panel has to be a circle.

So, I pulled out some of the last of my October Afternoon Report Card papers, I will miss it when it's gone.

The sentiment and image are from Nature's Song; I had forgotten how much I loved this set. The bird was inked and then stamped off once before being stamped on the grid paper. I added 4 gems to the main panel, right above the sentiment just to dress it up a bit and, of course, to fulfill the requirements of the challenge. I have to say that this is one of my favorite cards I have made in a while.

We do hope you will join us for the Makeup for the Weekend challenge. When you upload, please use the keyword M4TW39 and link it to the PMS Blog so we can take a look. You don't have to use a Paper Makeup Stamps image, but if you have them we love to see them.


9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

GREAT papers Tina!!

Michelle VP said...

Tina, I totally {heart} your card! I just love your layout and mix of papers with that bling. Perfect idea to stamp off the bird for a faded look too. :)

Christi Snow said...

This card is gorgeous! I need to pull out those papers again. GOrgeous design!!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

dynamite colors and patterns! wow!

Rachel said...

This is gorgeous Tina!! i love those colors.
hugs,
Rachel :0)

Ginny said...

I love how you used the bird image. That is one of my favorite, but sadly neglected sets and this card is totally inspiring me to get it inky this week!Really gorgeous card!

Tangii said...

So pretty Tina! I love the colors and your papers. I love the sent stamped in green... just perfect!

Katie Cotton said...

this is just beautiful!

alienanessa said...

I've stalked this card too. Total coincidence that there's green all over the perfect place. Totally graceful job on this!!!

ShareThis