Monday, August 16, 2010

An Official Thank You

I took some time the day after Cody's party to finish up some Thank You cards for party attendees and those that provided gifts. This is for my very good friend from work, she got Cody some Silly Bandz, they are all the rage! I didn't think he would get caught up in it, but his whole crowd is crazy for them.

I used the bingo card and sentiment from It's Official; we were bingo playing fools at the party! The tag (an RAK from Stef H) was decorated with the elementary lines from School Time, then threaded with some Peapod baker's twine from The Twinery. I love the way this turned out.

On another note, our dinner gathering to celebrate all the birthdays (for Duke's family) in August went so well. We had a beautiful spiral sliced ham with mashed potatoes, cole slaw, green bean casserole, corn on the cob and dinner rolls. For starters, I just put out some homemade artichoke spread and a relish tray. Finally, for dessert, we served Oreo and Chocolate Cream pie. I enjoy cooking for Duke's family, they are more adventurous eaters than my own. *Secretly grateful for leftovers!*

2 comments:

Allison said...

What a unique and fun creation...super work Tina!

Danni said...

This is a fun card! neat to have the bingo cards!
I wanna come to one of your get togethers! the food sounds so delish! :-) Glad it went well!

ShareThis