Saturday, August 7, 2010

PMS August Release Blog Hop

Before I get on with my post, I want to wish my son, Cody, a very Happy 9th Birthday! We are going to party down later this afternoon!

Today is the day you can buy all the goodies you've seen us peek this week. This is another great release, every month seems to be my new favorite.

If you have arrived here from our Guest Designer (Simone Clay) SemSee's blog, great. If not, you might want to start at the beginning to start collecting this month's code that gets you 15% off all the new releases.

I used this beautiful piece of word art with some equally beautiful papers from My Mind's Eye Lush collection. I love the font that was used and the quote is a classic, don't you agree?!

If you've been paying attention, you'll know that the letter I have for you is:

Now, make sure you hop on over to see Christi Snow, she never fails to impress. And, don't forget to keep grabbing letters.

The Release Party starts tonight at 9:00 pm EST in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. It always promises to be a good time.

23 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful!! Love the monotone colours!

Christi Snow said...

Beautiful, beautiful card! I love it! smiles...

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful and stunning Tina! Love the dark rich dp!

Ginny said...

Tell your son we say happy birthday! Love the monochromatic card!

Michelle VP said...

Lovely tone on tone card, Tina! Have fun celebrating your son's birthday. :)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to sweet dear Cody! Hope you party hardy :) Love the card Tina...wordart is fabulous!

Christi said...

Gorgeous!! I love this!!

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful card, love the sentiment!

Hugs, Mindy

FibreJunky said...

Happy birthday to your Cody!! (I have a Cody of my own)
Beautiful card. That quote is definitely a classic.

Sherry Campbell said...

LOVE your card! It's fantastic!!

Kristie said...

Oh how beautiful!! Great card to show off the wordart!

Tracey said...

This is so gorgeous Tina! I love the colours on here!

AScrappersDelight said...

What a beautiful card! I really love that sentiment and the paper is so pretty.

Anita Hovey said...

Gorgeous black & white concoction!

Shaela said...

wow, love the monochromatic color combo going on here!! :)

Dawn Mercedes said...

Marvelous!

Davi said...

Love the rich dp you combined with the fab sentiment.

Allison said...

Super neat layout...love that brown DP!

Anonymous said...

hello TH! this is gorgeous! Love the papers and the dies and the pearls! I have a lot to catch up on! I am having major troubles with openID so I have to post anonymously blargh ~;->anessa

Lynn said...

Wonderful card Tina! This is one of my favorite quotes and you've created a beautiful card with it!

Katie Cotton said...

love the simplicity in this! Happy birthday Cody!

Crafty Engineering said...

A beautiful classy Black and white card! Wonderful Tina!

Randee E said...

Gorgeous card Tina! i do love that font! And the papers ARE luscious. I think your two puddle jumpers are absolutely adorable too :0). Happy Birthday to Cody - from the pics it loks like it was a fun day (and definitely tropical)!!

ShareThis