Thursday, August 12, 2010

PMS August Review- Color It!

Today, we are reviewing the Color It-Summer set from Paper Makeup Stamps; this set was released on August 7th.

I adore the open lines and it looks like little doodles too, which makes for a touch of whimsy. Here, I stamped the daisy outline in red and then the leaves in a pear color. The butterfly was then colored and punched out, I added stickles to each of the dots for a little sparkle. I thought coloring the butterfly really made it pop against the open flower panel.

This set really is versatile and since the images are a little larger, they are also perfect for scrapbook pages. This is a new go-to set for me!

You definitely need to take a peek at the PMS blog to see how the other ladies used this set, pure inspiration!

8 comments:

Michelle VP said...

What a pretty card, Tina! I love the open flowers against that floral DP. Then your butterfly really stands out with its color and sparkle. So sweet. :)

Rachel said...

Fabulous card!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Allison said...

Adorable! Love how you created that main image!

Danni said...

Very pretty! I agree with the others, that main panel is so wonderful!

Jenn Diercks said...

This card just makes me smile. The papers are so bright and cheery with your image and who doesn't love a butterfly thrown in?

Lynn said...

Wonderful card Tina! The colors, images and papers are all so cheerful!

Katie Cotton said...

love how you used the set!

alienanessa said...

The papers and that adorable butterfly are so perfect! It's such a wonderfully happy creation!

ShareThis