Monday, August 30, 2010

PMS Sponsored 2S4Y

Paper Makeup Stamps is sponsoring the 2 Sketches for You challenge this week. I loved the sketch, it was quite the challenge.

I used Dandy Wishes and a beautiful piece of word art. The papers are from Basic Grey, I love them! I only added a few touches of color, the maraschino/white twine from The Twinery, the red gems in the flower centers, and the aqua flag.

Be sure to stop over to the 2S4Y blog to see the sketch. I hope you can find time to play along, there are prizes up for grabs!


7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so PRETTY!!

Randee E said...

Gorgeous card, love the touch of color! It really makes those elements pop!

Jenn Diercks said...

This is very pretty and elegant looking. I love what you did with the sketch!

Lynn said...

Very pretty! I love the touch of bling in the centers of the flowers and this sentiment is wonderful!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is gorgeous! Amazing stamp work!!

Kazan Clark said...

Tina this is so pretty. You are one very talented stamper
Thanks for playing along with us this week
:) Kazan

alienanessa said...

Phenomenal, truly. And the flower centers...hats off!!

ShareThis