Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Puddle Fairy, Boy Style

Today is the 2nd day of August Sneak Peeks for Paper Makeup Stamps. I don't have an assignment using today's stamps, but I wanted to use this cute little puddle Fairy named Seth. Seth was named after Lisa's little boy who loves to play in puddles.

I used some neglected SEI papers, so soft against the image. I then added just a touch of piercing along the edge of the circle.

Be sure to head over to the PMS blog to see what is being featured today, you might even win them!

And, don't forget that we have the Release Party on August 7th in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. The fun starts at 9:00 pm EST. It's always a good time and Katie is very generous with the prizes, hope you can join us.

12 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

This is just beautiful, Tina! LOVE the Seth image ... and the way you've colored him.

And oh, my, that's some fabulous DP! It's perfect!

Jenn Diercks said...

This image is perfect for my boys who are always splashing in puddles. What an adorable card. I love the colors.

Cindy Haffner said...

He is so SWEET!!!!

Allison said...

I love the boy version of this one! And I have that paper so my mind is running now!

Danni said...

Awww, this turned out so fun and cute! Love his green boots!

Michelle VP said...

Adorable Tina! I love your layout and coloring with this cute fairy. :)

Rachel said...

Oh how cute, another fabulous paper choice and your card layout is awesome.
hugs,
Rachel

Carma said...

Love that checked paper and he's colored perfectly to go with it! Great card!

FibreJunky said...

Aw! What a cutie he is! Good to see some boy cards, too.

Mandi said...

So cute and I love the colors you chose for this card. :)

Anonymous said...

Holy moses! Such great papers with such a great job coloring! You just continue to improve beyond comprehension! ~;->anessa

alienanessa said...

Hugely phenomenal job on this delightful card!! He looks so real!

ShareThis