Monday, August 23, 2010

Smiling

This is for the first Verve Anniversary sketch challenge, AVS2010A. I used some October Afternoon papers with Blue Skies and One Person. I had been dying to use the swirly circle image since I got the set, but it always eluded me.

I used a ton of layers on this one, and the new Die-Namics Chain Link die....{heart} it! I also used a few gems to fancy it up.

Another weekend just flew by; Monday seems to always come too fast! Here's hoping the week goes by as fast.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

EXcellent card Tina!

Jenn Diercks said...

This is so bright and cheery. It is a fabulous card. I just loved this sketch.

Ginny said...

Now I wish I had that die-namics! Super cute card

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Tina! LOVE that die, too ... and the beautiful DP you used!

alienanessa said...

this is divine perfection, and your color and paper choices ROCKETH!!

ShareThis