Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Three Scoops...ahhh

I was thrilled to hear that I won Glitterbabe's challenge #4, very exciting. And, I got to choose two of her digital images (you MUST check them out) and she sent some fun stuff to me in the mail. Thanks so much Stef!

So, for all her generosity and kindness, I wanted to participate in her challenge again this week, it's challenge 6. It's a color challenge, they are a HUGE challenge for me.

I used the Ice Cream Sundae image, coloring them to match the papers I chose to work with. I added some Crystal Effects to the sundae cup and some stickles to the purple stripes of the straw.

I stamped the sentiment from Freckled Lemonade on a portion of a label die, I like how it looks at the bottom of the card.


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh YUMMY!!

Lynn said...

Super sweet icecream card Tina! I like the detail of the Crystal Effects and glittery straw!

Michelle VP said...

Oh, this looks yummy Tina! I like how you worked in the sentiment and added some sparkle and shine to your ice cream image. :)

Danni said...

Yummy!! Looks so delish!

alienanessa said...

So yummy!!!!! Love the colors!!!!

ShareThis