Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome Back

I knew I wanted to play along with last week's Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO150. After all, a prize is attached! But, besides that little bit of goodness, the sketches are always so fun.

Monday started the first day of school, which is actually more of a registration and orientation day than anything else. Today starts the beginning of the school year and I am excited for all that Cody will learn this year.

I used some October Afternoon papers from the Report Card pack, perfect for a back to school card. Then, I pulled out Verve's Blue Skies and American Hero stamp sets to complete the school theme.

I made a matching notepad and pen; promise to share that soon. So cute!

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh cool, FABULOUS job.

Michelle said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!! I'm a sucker for all things school related!! I've got to get me the October Afternoon paper....so cute!

Rachel said...

Loving this card Tina!! Today was the first day of school for 2 of my girls, lets see how that goes. lol. have a great day!!
hugs,
Rachel

Danni said...

Love this card! So many fun elements to it..fabulous job!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun card!! I so love that dp!!I hope Cody has a great year!!

Allison said...

♥ this back-to-school creation...quite possibly a perfect mix of embellies for a teacher card!

alienanessa said...

Wow wow wow wow wow!!!!! This is so fantastic! I want to be one of Cody's teachers!

ShareThis