Tuesday, August 31, 2010

With a Smile and a Song

Yes, I know. More October Afternoon papers. I think this is my most used paper brand! I used the ever popular grid paper as the base and then followed with matching graphic papers.

The notepads and pens really come in handy when you need a gift set, they never fail to delight. I made this as a surprise, so I hope it goes over well once it's received. They are so fun to decorate. Thinking I might have to make one for myself. LOL

The sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps, I just love the font. Plus, it goes with so many of the fairies, especially Melody. I rolled and stuffed some grid paper in the barrel of the pen so it matches the notepad, adding the ribbon to the cap.


9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tina.

MsJay said...

Awesome!

~amy~ said...

I love your October Afternoon goodness projects!!!

Allison said...

Gorgeous! Lovely mix of papers (WANT!).

Crafty Engineering said...

{Grin}

Christi said...

OMG that dp is delish!! How fun!!

Lynn said...

What a fabulous gift! I love the OA designer paper and the tape measure ribbon is perfect on this!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

what a cute little set you made here!

alienanessa said...

that's got my name written all over it. wow. seriously gorgeous. I soooo have to get some of those papers!!! And good show on the paper in the pen!!

ShareThis