Thursday, September 9, 2010

Arelia's World of Make Believe Kit

This month's kit from Paper Makeup Stamps is my absolute favorite so far. It's called Arelia's World of Make Believe. The papers are so beautiful and Katie chose the perfect embellishments and ribbons to match, and the stamps.... well, let's just say that they are perfect too. It's so wonderful that all the mixing and matching is done for you.

How adorable is that sweet fairy?! She was lots of fun to color too, I bet she'd be equally adorable paper pieced. I remember playing dress up, mostly with my mom's collection of shoes. It's a love I have to this day. They can't be high enough. Of course, since my current body just isn't built to stand on toothpicks all day, I am a flip flop/ flats girl now. *wink*

Below you can see the entire contents! Holy smokes, do you see it all?
taken from the PMS blog

1 Fairy Stamp (Arelia)
1 WordArt Stamp (size large)
1 simple sentiment stamp
8 sheets of 6x6 paper by Echo Park (Life is Good Collection)
8 full sheets (8.5 x 11) of coordinating cardstock
2 6x6 Adhesive-backed fabric sheets by American Crafts
4 yards of super yummy ribbon (a collection of May Arts and Making Memories)
12 inches of Rose Ribbon in Crimson by American Crafts
1 pack of In Stitches Blossoms by Sassafrass Lass
16 Bazzill Bling Brads

Obviously, these papers and embellishments aren't limited to use with the kit. I've used them in some of my other projects and still have a ton of stuff remaining. You can find more inspiration on the PMS blog.

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Tina, love your mix of Papers.

Danni said...

Oh this is so darling!! Just gorgeous!

alienanessa said...

Holy stinkets, this is fantastic!! I sure do love being able to comment on a real computer so I can type fast and not make any mistakes that my mobile makes because it assumes things!!! You truly colored her to perfection. Just flippin amazing!! We don't have internet at home or the computers set up, so know that I check in here ALL the time to see your work, but dang, posting on blogs with the mobile, I don't know how Blackberry users live and die by those!!! ugh!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet image!! I so love your coloring and your layout Tina!! Gorgeous!!

Dawn B. said...

This is really sweet. I love all the contents of that kit.. Makes it easier to create.. Great job Tina.

Carma said...

Your coloring is marvelous! I love these papers too.

ShareThis