Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Arelia's World of Make Believe Kit

I made another card with the current Paper Makeup Stamps kit called Arelia's World of Make Believe. The only thing I used on my card that is not available in the kit is the border punch.

This quote really sums up a girl's childhood, doesn't it? I was always playing dress up, especially in high heeled shoes. My mom didn't have much occasion for them, but she had a few pair, and she found me clomping around in them all the time.
Here is what is included in this super fun kit. I must say, I really enjoyed this one the most. The papers and embellies are so delicate and the subject matter is one close to me.

Head on over to the PMS store to grab yours; they are in limited supply and won't be re-stocked. Once they are gone, they are gone.


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina I {adore} your colors.

~amy~ said...

such a sweet card...love the colors!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I love your layout and the quote is beautiful!!!! Great colors too!

Risa said...

What a fab kit, the color combo and accessories are awesome! Speaking of awesome, your card is beautiful!!!
hugs
Risa:)

alienanessa said...

jeebus!! sparkly and pretty and colorful - oh my!! Such great colors and embellies you chose!

ShareThis