Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ciao SFYTT

The sketch is Jen's SFYTT from a week or so ago and I was so intrigued with it, I had to try it. I even knew the papers I wanted to use to fit my travel theme, unfortunately, the card fell way short of my expectations.

The suitcase I used is PMS' Lisa's Luggage and the sentiment is from Little Moments. Told ya I love that set, it comes in so handy!

Hoping I can finish the mailer that needs to go out; it's my very first time by myself with only one day of training. So, keep your fingers crossed that I can remember what in the heck to do.


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

How perfect are your papers and suitcase image?! Love it!

good luck with your mailer...you'll do great:)

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT!!!

Allison said...

Great layout Tina and perfect papers for that image!

Jenn Diercks said...

I think the papers and image are all perfect together. You did a fantastic job with the sketch!

alienanessa said...

I'm dying to know if you got the mailer done???!!! You're one of those amazing people who, when tasked with something, you'll just somehow find a way to get it done. I've been in here twice looking at this card, it's so cool! just love the colors and everything you did with the papers!!

ShareThis