Monday, September 13, 2010

A Dreamy Bookmark

I made this bookmark for a friend that is finally taking my advice and reading the True Blood book series. She loves the show, as I do, and I told her she is missing sooooo much by not reading the books. I can hardly believe the series ended last night, I am totally bummed!

But, the good news, for me anyway, is that I have no scheduled tv watching from now until the series returns in the summer. I just watch television randomly when I'm not involved in a weekly series. Plus, it's a good time to catch up on some reading.

I went girly with this since she is a girly girl, but used the color scheme of the show. The bookmark die is from PTI, I {heart} it. The stone cardstock was stamped with Book It from Ippity Stamps and with Dream Big from Verve. I tell ya, the leaves from the set are just gorgeous, arguably my favorite individual image from Verve. They go with everything!

I added only a tiny strip of October Afternoon paper to the top of the image panel. The twine is from The Twinery, maraschino and white. One word for this twine...YUM!

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tina

Rachel said...

Gorgeous bookmark Tina!! loving the twine!!
hugs,
Rachel

~amy~ said...

fabbie giftie!

Christi said...

What a gorgeous bookmark Tina!! Wow!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Gorgeous....I NEED one of these...so CUTE!

alienanessa said...

I didn't know that was a BOOK series!! Where do I live, a hole??? That is a gorgeous bm. I adore how you did the flowers!! Some day I shall get me sum o' dat twine!!

ShareThis