Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kind Words VLV

This is for the 2nd Viva la Verve challenge in September. The sketch was really fun and challenging and we got to choose our own inspiration piece from Antropologie-At Home. I chose this piece, prompting me to use several sets to stamp my background.

The main image is from Kinds Words; I also used Let it Shine, Love's Flower, and Leaves with a colorful combination of inks. Just a punched border, some pretty ribbon, and a few gems completes the look I was going for.


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty pretty!

~amy~ said...

lovely...the colors remind me of sherbet...mmm..

Berenice R. said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :)

Jenn Diercks said...

I love the fresh looking colors on this card and the layout is fabulous!

alienanessa said...

Oooh I do so love this!! The flower shadows are awesome, the dp is wonderful, love that scalloped paper you have along with the ribbon...no knot means very interesting texture!!!

ShareThis