Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Leafy Hello

This stem from PTI's Flutterby Friend is one I have been itching to use. I made this really simple card inspired by one of the cards in the SU catalog. My circle is larger and doesn't fit exactly where it was in the inspiration piece, but I like it just the same.

I decided to stamp on kraft, something I rarely do, but love the effect. It really tones things down and adds a little more warmth. The sentiment is from Little Moments, I just love this set.


4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Tina.

~amy~ said...

such a pretty card tina...the smidge of blue is perfect-o!

alienanessa said...

holy crap! I absolutely love it! the little touches are the best...the kraft circle, the branches, that little bit of dp on the circle, the ribbon, you're right - somehow the kraft really does its job here!

Allison said...

Super fab Tina! I want to duplicate this layout esp. that mat!

ShareThis