Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PMS September Release Blog Hop

Don't you just love our new peek logo? Senior DT member Shaela Odd created it in addition to the Release Party reminder button on my sidebar. Check out the PMS blog to see how you could win a $20 shopping spree at Paper Makeup Stamps for displaying the Release Party button on your blog!

Today is the day, it's Release Day at Paper Makeup Stamps. We always celebrate the release with a blog hop. If you have come here from Anita's blog, you are on the right track. If not, please start at the PMS blog to see everything from the beginning. This will also help you collect letters to this month's code that allows you to save 15% on all the NEW releases.

For my card today, I have used the uber cute Hugging Fairies, they are just sweet as pie and so much fun to color. I decided to paper piece the dress and the skirt with Cosmo Cricket papers.

The sketch is one from SCS from a few weeks ago. I pierced the 3rd layer for some interest at the top of the card.

I decorated the inside of my card, something I normally don't do. The sentiment I used is from the Nothing Left to Say set, you can see the full set below. It is full of sentiments to help convey sympathies and thoughts through any time.

The letter I have for you today is: E.

I am the end of the hop, I hope you've enjoyed what you've seen today. You can head on over to the PMS store to have a look around. Be sure to join us tonight at 9:00 pm EST in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum for tons of fun, great conversation, and prizes. Hope to see you there.


27 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

this card is so sweet! I adore how you paper pieced her dress!! Just FABULOUS! I so appreciate your being ont he team, thanks hun!

Bonnie said...

Love your paper piecing! So fun!

Dawn Mercedes said...

oh wow! Did you use a digi for this...it's so sweet!

silvia said...

Pretty card!! LOVE your paper pieced dresses!

AScrappersDelight said...

Love this card! The material girl paper in their dresses is beautiful!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

pretty pretty pretty!!!!!!! Love the paper you used!

Maria Gurnsey said...

this makes my heart go pitter patter....love it!!!

Jenny said...

Ooooh, that paper piecing looks fabulous!! Such a pretty card :)

Randee E said...

OMG!! Love how you paper pieced the dresses - it's just perfect. I'll have to remember this next time. I always have such a hard time trying to figure out a color combo with these fairies. YOu made it look easy peasy!!

Kelly Sas said...

Wow! All the paper piecing you did made this card so fabulous!!! You certainly have a gift of being able to put lots of patterns together and make them work.

Stephanie Zito said...

So pretty Tina! Love the card design and color scheme! Your paper piecing is beautiful!

Christi said...

What an awesome way to end the hop!! So sweet Tina!! I love this!!!

Lauren said...

This is super cute. The paper combination rocks!

jan farnworth said...

sweet card to end a very a sweet hop around for some great pms inspiration nicely done.

Danni said...

Ohhhhh!!!! I love this!! Perfect paper piecing! Ohhh...fabulous job!!

Allison said...

All of this screams pretty!

Michelle VP said...

Wonderful! I love how the pieced clothes bring out the layers in the background. :)

Alex said...

ACK! This is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Loooooooooooooove it!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How cute!! Love your image, coloring and layout Tina!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love this Tina! That little bit of black backing really makes those papers pop!! Love how you paper pieced their dresses to match too!

Dawn B. said...

Awww this is so sweet Tina. I really like your layout and the way you used your designer paper..

Ola said...

Very adorable card... I love her paper pieced dress!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Mama Vix said...

This is great, your paper piercing, the image, the layout and colours, thanks for the inspiration :)

Von said...

Fantastic! I just love your card!

Kristie said...

Super cute!! Love the paper piecing on the fairies!

Crafty Engineering said...

Super sweet paper piecing! Love it!

alienanessa said...

Ya, I've stalked this card before. This is one of the most amazing cards ever. and you KNOW I save those words for the best of the best! You scary-rocked the entire thing!!!

ShareThis