Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pure Innocence MTSC92

I made this for Mercy's sketch for this week, MTSC92. I wanted to use some neglected Pure Innocence stamps, this cutie is Fairy Girl.

I covered the wand with the Flower Trio Die-namics, layering two different colors; then used the Jumbo Scallop Die-namics for the strip across the center of the card. I really think these Cosmo Cricket papers are so pretty and just perfect for this sweet image.

I'm not sure if it's all that visible, but I used stickles on her shoes, the mushroom dots, and her wings. I love the subtle touch of sparkle it added.

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina I love her dress, FABULOUS!

Danni said...

Awww, so very sweet!! Fun papers!

Brandi said...

This is such a sweetie of a card! :)

Allison said...

She's as sweet as can be! I love the flower you created and the paper you paired her with!

alienanessa said...

holy crap are the papers ever excellent! I have a Basic Grey and Cosmo paper fetish, that's for sure! Such a great job on her, the coloring of her dress is perfect. yep, the stickles are visible, they're wonderful!!

ShareThis