Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thinking of You, FTL109

I really loved last week's Fall to Layout, FTL 109. For this sympathy card, I chose Forever In Our Hearts and Blessings from Verve.

I had a special order for 3 sympathy/ thinking of you cards last week. I thought this one was really soothing and calm and hope it helps the recipient through this terrible time. These types of cards are not fun to make and I find myself at a loss for inspiration when making them. Although I would much rather make some ahead of time and have them in my stash, I believe the feelings you have when you're making it somehow come through in the finished piece.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is simply lovely Tina!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tina!

Risa said...

Hello Tina,
Your sympathy card is very lovely! I love the leaf design and find your card very soothing!
hugs
Risa:)

Allison said...

So very pretty Tina...love your take on the CAS sketch!

alienanessa said...

oh my holy goodness! I'm serious! This is one of the most beautiful cards ever. And it'd be stunning but then you go and add the subtle stamping behind the sentiment. You are so cool saying that about making this type of card, it's so very true. <3

ShareThis