Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Where the Blue Fern Grows

Today the PMS blog has an interview of sorts about me, you'll have to head over there to check it out. I'm warning you....I am the most boring person on the planet.

So, for this occasion, I wanted to put some PMS on the blogarooni today. I was inspired to use this super sweet fern image from the Color It- Summer set recently. This set is really fun to use, the images are great for any time of year. I colored the fern to match my October Afternoon papers; I am pretty sure you won't find this color in nature. But, that's the beauty of stamping, it can be any color you want.

We are in the final stages of production at my day job LOL, I have my fingers crossed that the magazines get uploaded on Friday without incident. This round has been a long one, and I hope the next one goes much smoother. I definitely have to find a new way to get organized and have enlisted the help of the Art Dept., they know what they're doing. We start the process all over again in a few weeks.

8 comments:

Ginny said...

I LOVE this card and the blue fern! I love the cobimation of the papers too. I really need to play with that fern, it looks really gorgeous as the centerpiece of a card.

AND you are soooo not too boring :) Loved learning a little more about you!

Dawn Mercedes said...

hey,...I just finished reading the "all about you" post on the PMS blog. You are not the most boring person!!

Randee E said...

Awe . . . You're not boring in the least!! It was fun to get to find out more about you. That's so neat that you try to make different foods - and your kids don't mind either??!?!? My kids are the most boring eaters around!! Gorgeous cards and I love the ones that Tangii picked out to :0)

~amy~ said...

Oooh...love your card...hey, I popped over and read your interview..you're not boring silly...great pic!

Christi said...

Gorgeous!! That color combo is beautiful!!

Michelle said...

you are NOT boring chicka! Loved reading about you...nice to get to know you better! Your work is fabulous and such an inspiration!!

Rachel said...

Beautiful card! i love that color combo you used!
hugs,
Rachel

alienanessa said...

I just KNEWWWWW that I would find a comment from me in here because this card is emblazoned on my retinas, but I think I must have been stalking this card for a long time! It's so perfect!!

ShareThis