Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Witchy Woman

I picked up this adorable cutie from All That Scraps, you can find her here. She was colored with copics and than accented with stickles. The stickles smeared/ blended together on her socks, should waited for one color to dry before adding another...sigh...lesson learned. I probably shouldn't be showing this with such a huge mistake, but I was NOT coloring the image over after I had spent so much time getting it right in the first place.

The background panel was embossed using a cuttlebug embossing folder, then I layered on the Cosmo Cricket paper. I added a few border punches to the dp for a little more interest.

You all were super sweet about my interview yesterday, I always dread those things. Man, do I really look like that?! I begged Tangii to post a pic of Angelina, but she would not indulge me!Thank goodness it's over! LOL

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

check out your fun card...love the embossing.

Dawn Burnworth said...

Awww she is so cute.. I love that she is looking up.. Great card Tina.. Your sparkle is perfect.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh she is so ADORABLE!!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness this is so sweet! I love all the details of the embossing, fence border and this cute image with the touch of glitter on her hat!

Michelle said...

you are too funny! Switching pictures, ha, ha! I think this is an adorable card...can't believe you think there is a mistake! Holy moly girlfriend! Love all the panels and border punches you used! VERY cute!

Carma said...

This is just the CUTEST little witch! Love the "fence" and your paper combos are always fabulous. The purple sparkle on her hat is just perfect!

Rachel said...

another Beauty Tina!!! that image is too cute!
hugs,
Rachel

alienanessa said...

Yowy is that coloring awesome! The fence is perfect, the papers are divine, and the whole thing is art!

ShareThis