Thursday, October 28, 2010

Autumnal Wreath

I used an older TESC sketch for this card, it was just too cool to pass us. The wreath is from PTI's A Wreath for all Seasons, super cool set. The leaves, of course, are from Turning a New Leaf; a new favorite.

I sent a slew of fall cards last week, so I really need to replenish my stash since there are many more to send out. I won't be sending many Christmas cards this year, so I am trying to get some sent for the current season. We'll see how far I get.

3 comments:

alienanessa said...

Love this so so so much!! You just beautify that wreath, I tell ya. The stamping is great and those pearls are placed divinely!

alienanessa said...

And thank you again so much for the wonderful package you sent!! I'm just so lovin' it and that you thought of me!! =)

Danni said...

This is so beautiful! Such a calming card...feel like I could lose myself in an autumn daydream.

ShareThis