Monday, October 18, 2010

Banner Happy

A month or so ago, I was so happy to see the Banner Cut Ups from The Cat's Pajamas. I had to make them mine. This is my first project using them, banners for Halloween. Cody was able to help me with all the die-cutting and that was a treat in itself.

This is what adorns our left window. I used some BG Eerie papers, along with cardstock from SU. I was able to hang it with Mandarin Twine from The Twinery.

And, here is the right window. I made some accordion flowers, then stamped my phrase. After that, lots of punching ensued. Once each piece was adhered, I added some stickles to the letters for a little touch of sparkle.

A fun project, just alot of steps. We'll be doing another one for Christmas.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fabbie banner!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So COOL!

Danni said...

How creative and fun!

Allison said...

Super job! Don't let my kids see it though or I will be in trouble!

Michelle said...

Love this...now I know I need that banner die as I've always wanted to create banners like this for the holidays!

alienanessa said...

Holy jeepers! Superb! Wish I could see them closer LOL

ShareThis