Friday, October 22, 2010

Don't be a Square M4TW47

It's Friday and that means we have a Makeup for the Weekend Challenge. The challenger this week is Shaela and she's challenging us to make anything but a square or rectangular card. I immediately knew I wanted to make a circle card.

I made the circle card by using scalloped nesties in the largest size, then layered smaller regular circles on top. The dp is from October Afternoon and I cut it with nesties as well, then adhered to the vanilla panel.

I have a friend that is helping take care of her Dad, fortunately, he is in an assisted living program. But, she gets calls all the time; he seems to suffer setbacks often. So, I grabbed When There's Nothing Left to Say sentiment set and chose this sentiment. I wish I was closer so that I could be there for her, but this is the best I can do.

We hope you can play along with us this week. Just use the keyword M4TW47 when you upload to your blog or gallery so your project is easy to find. Then link it to the PMS blog so we can take a look. You don't have to use PMS stamps, but we love to see them if you do!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I love your round card!!

Carma said...

Your friend will love getting this! I love that sentiment set.

alienanessa said...

This is amazing and adorable. Love that green and the dp and the roundness!! Great job!

Allison said...

So simple and sweet...great job!

Shaela said...

love this card!! I really love "text" paper and you did a fabulous job with it here. I'm sure your friend will love and appreciate this :)

Christi said...

OMG I love this!!

~amy~ said...

Doin' some catch up...lovin' your shaped card!!!

ShareThis