Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Day SFYTT

I loved the SFYTT on Saturday and knew that I wanted to make a fall card. The foliage is turning beautifully here, so I was really inspired. The stamp set is one from Stampin Up that I've hardly ever used, it's a shame too, because it is so pretty. I stamped the tree in Chocolate Chip ink and then used Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, and Old Olive inks for the leaves.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye; I just love those stripes and the colors. The felt from Felt on the Fly was die cut with the grass die-namics and then adhered with white glue. The clouds were die cut and then I added some stickles to the edges.

The terracotta paper was stamped with Ippity's A Bit of Burlap stamp so that layer wasn't so flat. I then added a border punched strip.


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tina, I love your clouds.

~amy~ said...

great fall card...

Danni said...

How pretty!! Fabulous job!

Michelle said...

Perfect fall card...love the layers and colors you used!

alienanessa said...

Honestly? This is one of my FAVORITES of ones you've made. OMG that tree and the grass and the clouds are to die for, truly. Absolutely marvelous!

ShareThis