Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Thoughts

Last week's Mojo Monday sketch was a keeper, so simple and easily embellished. For this card, I used Great Friend. I just love that flower and the leaves/ branches. I randomly stamped the middle solid flower and the small open flower with coordinating inks. Then, went back to stamp the leaves to fill in some of the blank space.

The ribbon embellishment is something I have been wanting to try. It looks soooo good when I see it on everyone else's cards, but I'm not so sure I pulled it off. But, I'll get there if I keep trying; sometimes you gotta deal with a few duds along the way. LOL

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Pah-shaw...whatcha talking about? I love your ribbon embellishment!

Allison said...

What a gorgeous card! I cannot believe that is a stamped BG...wowsers!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty!! Love the layout with the colors and the string and button. Gorgeous!!

alienanessa said...

OMG I looove all the stamping you did!! That tag and those sentiments are great, well I just love it all!!

ShareThis