Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Miss You a Latte

I loved this image when I saw it. I don't know what it is about the coffee/ tea sets that draws me in, but seems like I've gotta have them all.

I used Jen's SFYTT for this card and some Cosmo Cricket papers. The flower was made using the Rolled Flower Die-namics and the leaves are a Stampin' Up die. I just accented the panel with some pearls.

The "ticket" is from PTI's It's Official set, I thought it was the perfect background for the image. The sentiment is part of the set with the main image- Miss You a Latte A la Mode, looks like it might be out of stock at My Favorite Things.

Hoping for a quick week at work, I am pooped already and we're only two days in. Guess I didn't get enough rest over the weekend. Plus, I have weaned myself off sugar, so it's been quite an adjustment operating on my own...LOL


7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Tina!

~amy~ said...

::thud:: sooo cute!

Danni said...

What a fabulous card!! Just amazing!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how darling!! I so love the image and the flower your created with the dienamics!! What a fun layout and card!

Allison said...

What a super layout and great mix of colors! Heart that flower!

Lynn said...

What a fun card! Great colors and perfect for the sketch!

alienanessa said...

This is absolutely brilliant. Truly another one of my all-time fave TH creations, no kidding. That girl and her cups are wonderful! Using that paper for the sentiment is spot-on!

ShareThis