Thursday, October 7, 2010

PMS October Release Day

It's Release Day! We always celebrate the release with a blog hop. If you arrived here from Christi Thorsen's blog, you are on track. If not, please be sure to start at the PMS blog to see everything from the beginning and to collect all the letters to this month's code in order. The code allows you to save 15% on all the new releases!

Oh my gosh, tell me that is not the cutest monster ever! He's covered in leaves, it's hard to spot him. Once I colored the image, I used the airbrush to soften it out. I made sure to dig for just the right papers, and I think these colors and patterns are just the ticket. Lastly, I added some googlie eyes for a little extra whimsy and fun.

The letter I have for you today is:

Now, hop on over to see Andrea's chocolately creation, bet it's wonderful! Then join us tonight in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. The fun starts at 9:00 pm EST.

19 comments:

AScrappersDelight said...

Too cute! I love all the fall colors (it is my fav season) and that monster is adorable!

Christi Snow said...

The googlie eyes are PERFECT for this monster....aw heck, the whole card is PERFECT! I love it! smiles...

Khristen said...

Cutest. Stamp. EVER. Love the eyes, love this card!

Erika said...

This is so cute. What a fun card. Love the googly eyes :)

Christi said...

Hahaha!! Love those google eyes!! Too stinkin' cute!!!

Meli Mitchell said...

I am rolling over here...those eyes are frigging hilarious!

Lindsy said...

LOVE the googlie eyes! Totally made me laugh! And I would say you definitely found the "perfect" DP to match your leaves!

jan farnworth said...

really cute card.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

ROTFL! I ADORE the googly eyes! Great card, Tina!

Stephanie Zito said...

WOW!!! So adorable Tina!!! I just love those googly eyes! You're brilliant! Your tree and leaves are the perfect accent! Super duper card!

Dawn Mercedes said...

I love the googlie eyes!

Allison said...

That's awesome...too fun! I think it would scare my kids from jumping in the leaves!

Danni said...

Oh my!! Too cute! Love the tree and the googly eyes!

Kristie said...

Oh he is too cute!! Love the eyes :) Your paper is perfect for this image :)

Rachel said...

OMGoodness HOW CUTE!!!! it just makes me giggle!!
hugs,
Rachel :0)

Michelle VP said...

This is the perfect card! Those papers and your coloring all go together just right! What a great idea to add a tree accent too. And I love those googly eyes! :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

I just love these color and those googly eye are just adorable on the cute monster.

Randee E said...

Oh Tina, he is just the cutest!! Love the colors and those eyes!! Definitley a giggle card!!

alienanessa said...

Stinkin love it!! OMG what a wonderful creation! That tree and the leaves and the coloring of the monster, wowy!!!

ShareThis