Monday, October 11, 2010

PMS October Release Review

Today, we are reviewing Paper Makeup Stamps' October Release. This is Jenny, and truth be told, she looks alot like me. I'm kinda scared of the scale too and am on a journey for health and fitness.

I used some papers from MME with earthy fall colors. I really like star pattern and knew it would be a perfect fit for the image. I added some ribbon that I thought would be a good match and carry out my theme. This also qualifies for the Speedy the Cat & Friends challenge 24, to use stripes.

Be sure to look on the PMS blog to see what the other gals did for today's review.

6 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Super Cute, Tina! Love the measuring tape ribbon!
I've decided to stay off the scales for a little while..too depressing..well, actually I try not to look in the mirror either...LOL
Hugs,
Lisa

Michelle VP said...

I love how well you coordinate your cards, Tina! Fabulous coloring to match pretty paper, every time! :) That tape meaure ribbon is perfect too.

Stephanie Zito said...

Great card design and colouring Tina! I love the measuring tape ribbon!

Carma said...

I love the "stars and stripes"!! And I agree, the measuring tape ribbon is fab.u.lous.

Randee E said...

I loved this card the moment I saw it in the folder! Coloring is perrfect and I LOVE LOVE the measuring tape ribbon - perfect!

alienanessa said...

Yep, that image and the ribbon - brilliant. All the papers are wonderful too, I just love this card!

ShareThis