Wednesday, October 6, 2010

PMS October Sneak Peeks, Day 5

Today we are peeking a new Moody and a sentiment set for dieter's. I used Moody for Chocolate, she's loaded up with all sorts of goodies. Of course, she's dieting, so I think she's throwing all this stuff out. LOL

I used some American Crafts papers, with some sweet, decadent colors. It's reminiscent of a candy shoppe. Anywho, she was colored accordingly and then die cut with nesties before being added to the card front. The sentiment was punched with some oval punches.

Be sure to stop by the PMS blog to see how the other Makeup Artists rocked it out. And, you'll see how to enter for your chance to win some FREE rubber!

And, as always, our Release Party is being held on October 7th at 9:00 pm EST in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. We always have a wonderful time chatting; we hope you can join us for all the fun!

8 comments:

Lindsy said...

Cute card! I love the colors and lay-out you used =)
And throwing out all the yummy chocolate?? I think that is a sin ~ HA!

Allison said...

Love the bright pop of pink and red on this creation...lovely job today Tina!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee I LOVE it!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun!! I love the sentiment and the pink and red!! Your coloring is gorgeous!!

Carma said...

Love that 'candy pink'! Yummy card!!

Kristie said...

Super cute, love that polka dot paper. Great card design too!

Tami said...

oh my word- I LOVE this!

Michelle VP said...

Love the bright colors with all that chocolate! :)

ShareThis