Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Purse-onality

Retail Therapy, we all know and love it; at least I do. I decided to pull out a set I have used entirely too little, ironically named, Retail Therapy. The purse from the set was paper pieced and then mounted on the circular image panel, I added a little pearl accent for the closure.
Still loving the Cosmo Cricket papers, they really do the trick here. And, the border punch adds a little femininity as well.

I used the sketch from the Sweet Stop, SSS76 and participated in the challenge for Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge 23, which was to use buttons and bows.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

I purse-a-nally love this card...haha..crackin' myself up!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun card!! I so love your layout and papers!! Fun image and sentiment!!

Lynn said...

Fabulous card Tina!!! I love this purse image, the colors, the button...all of it!

Michelle VP said...

Fabulous! Love all the circles you have going on here. :)

Allison said...

Love the paper mix x 1000! This layout is brill here!

alienanessa said...

hehehe love it!! such a great job you did pulling everything together, it's just wonderful. That slanted background - yowza!!!

ShareThis