Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Witching Hour

Here is the October Kit from Paper Makeup Stamps. The above picture is what is included in this super cool kit. Everything is wonderfully coordinated and easy to use.

Here is a small gift ensemble I made for a friend at work. I swear, they like the gifties as much as the kiddies in Cody's class. The image was colored and then I just trimmed around the broom to have it stick out from the image panel.

I added some stickles to the spider web, just makes it spookier.

And, how about those gumball eyeballs....really creepy. The box/ bag was decorated with more paper from the kit. I used Swirlie Tree and and a sentiment from the PMS Store to decorate the tag.
You can get the kit HERE, but they are in limited quantities, so you might want to get yours now before they are all gone!

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

COOL kit and projects!!!

~amy~ said...

CUTE...love how you cut the broom...okay, the gumballs...they are creepy.

Lisa Foster said...

WOW Tina! These are awesome! Perfect Halloween colors too!
Hugs,
Lisa

Danni said...

Such fun creations!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous set Tina!! Your coloring of the fun and adorable witch is gorgeous!! Great layout and your details are fab!! Great tote too!!

alienanessa said...

Holy cow, all the stuff you make with those kits makes me want/need them so badly!! I'm trying to convince my stomach that in the name of creativity, it's ok to go two days a week without food!!! Come on, who's with me??

(I'm not implying it's expensive; I speak out of desperation LOL LOL)

Rachel said...

OOOH I don't blame them this little giftie is FABULOUS!!!
hugs,
Rachel

ShareThis