Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Wreath for the Season

Using Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch from this week, SSSC89, I created this fun fall card. With the cooler temps and the changing of the leaves, I am so inspired to create fall projects.

The background panel was embossed using an autumnal embossing folder, it really adds so much texture and depth to such a large space. The wreath and berries, from PTI's A Wreath For All Seasons, were stamped and then I tied a pretty green ribbon around the panel for even more texture.

I managed to dig out some old copper brads, the larger size, to use as a center for the circles I punched. The avocado panel was stamped with leaves from PTI's Turning a New Leaf set; I have longed for this set forever and finally just gave in and got it. Love it!

5 comments:

Risa said...

Super cute card Tina!
hugs
Risa:)

~amy~ said...

nice work...love the embossing...such a nice touch..I always forget about my Embossing folders...

Danni said...

This is a great card! I really like the look of the circles under the brads..might have to CASE that!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So CLASSY Tina!!

alienanessa said...

Yep, love that embossing! And the wreath and those stamped leaves are fantastic! Thank you for nearly always including such great greens!

ShareThis