Monday, November 8, 2010

Apple Notes

I made this for MFT's Guest Designer contest, the theme was office supplies. The notepad cover was decorated with October Afternoon papers, some of my faves. The red strip was die cut with the Perfect Bracket Edge Die-Namics, I then stamped "NOTES" using the Wendy Alphabet.

The apple is part of the Apples to Apples set from Paper Makeup Stamps. It was colored and then cut out. Once it was adhered to the scalloped circle panel, I added some crystal effects and dazzling diamonds. Lastly, I used a library clip accented with ribbon. The RSVP pen was embellished with matching paper and ribbon.

I did find out that I won a MFT set by commenting on Cindy Haffner's blog. I am so excited! So, it kinda took a little of the sting out of not being chosen as the Guest DT for December. LOL There's always next month, right?!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Woot Woot for winning blog candy!!! Love your project!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina your projects is AWESOME, I'm happy you won my blog candy!!

Dawn B. said...

Great project Tina. These would make terrific gifts. COngrats on winning a MFT set.. Also good luck..

Rachel said...

Congrats on winning candy Tina!!! your project is fabulous!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats on winning the candy!! How fun!!! I just love your notepad gift set!! The patterned papers, design and colors are gorgeous!

alienanessa said...

Fantastic project!!! I swear I need to be one of Cody's teachers!!!

ShareThis