Friday, November 19, 2010

A Bookmark For Me

At the rate I am reading books, I thought it wise to make a bookmark for myself. This one uses papers left out on my table; see all that MME goodness?! The teacup was die cut and then stamped with Tea For Two Additions in a lovely green color to match the Simply Chartreuse cardstock. (Anessa, I was channeling you with these colors!) I just pop dotted it onto the scallop circle punches. The pink sorbet twine finishes this baby off.

The book you see is the last book in the Sookie Stackhouse series; my friend, Tricia, is letting me borrow hers. By the time you read this post, I will probably be done with it. LOL Now, gotta finish the Harry Potter series, I only have the first book right now. Need to pick more of those up as well. I am hoping to tote my boy to the movie theater on Saturday afternoon to see the newest movie, looks really exciting.

Once Cody saw this one, he was hankering for a few for himself. He's quite the reader!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

MME goodness!!!

Rachel said...

Beautiful Bookmark!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!

Allison said...

Terrific and trendy creation Tina!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous bookmark Tina!! I love your choice of colors and the dp you used!!

Danni said...

Oh how fun!!

alienanessa said...

whoa whoa whoa, looooooove those colors, omg!! that tea cup is wonderful, the matting for it is awesome, and those polka dots - oh yeah!!!!!! It's soooo good to hear that Cody's a big reader too! I so wanted to make the bookmark card that I saw on Amy Sheffer's blog, but I'm realizing that without all the AlienBug plates, I'll be limited by the design I had in mind. This is so cool! Taking its pic on the book? Priceless!

ShareThis