Thursday, November 25, 2010

Branching Out

Happy Thanksgiving! I am looking forward to the feast we will be having later today, one that I don't have to cook...so double yay! We have much to be thankful for this year, most of all the fact that we'll be celebrating with our families. I sincerely hope each of you has a wonderful day!

Using Taylor's sketch this week, TESC134 and Stacy's Curtain Call: Act 57, I created this card. I used a much neglected stamp set, Branch Out and just spotlighted a small cluster of snowflakes.

One of the panels was accented with paper piercing and then I placed some frosted gems around the image panel. The papers are a mix-up of Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon, so glad they are easy to interchange.

6 comments:

alienanessa said...

What an absolutely stinkin genius choice for that technique!!! Whoa. I've been staring at it and staring at it, wondering what to say. It's just really, really great!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty Tina!! Love your use of the spotlighting Technique! Happy Thanksgiving!

~amy~ said...

Love the technique and the mix of papers! Happy Thanksgiving Tina to you and your family!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL layers Tina!!

Allison said...

A classic design with lots of great uses! Love the spotlighting here!

Carma said...

Wow!!! This is beautiful Tina. I'm sure I've probably seen "spotlighting" before this is really eyecatching. I love it!

ShareThis