Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Butterfly Clippie

I found a set of these clips at Wal-Mart around back to school time. I know I have more than just this one, but so far, it's the only one to be found. LOL I believe I got green, fuschia, aqua, and royal blue...I'll be on a mission to find them!

I used Danni's Flutterbies, colored to match the clip, then added some stickles for sparkle! The image was punched out and mounted on more punches.

The side view, so you can see that it's just a small, chunky, plastic clothes pin. There's a magnet on back, this is supposed to go into a locker to hold stuff. Well, I'll be putting it on my fridge!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun altered clippie!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh FUN Tina and so PRETTY!

alienanessa said...

Quick and oh so adorable!! Duke's gotta be in HEAVEN with a house full of such great crafts!!!

Katie Cotton said...

i am soooo behind on commenting! How fun is this?!

ShareThis