Monday, November 22, 2010

A Christmas Cracker

Playing along with the Embellish Color Challenge this week prompted me to make this adorable Christmas Cracker for my SIL. We're going to enjoy the Thanksgiving feast at her home and I like to give her something special for being the hostess. It's not an easy job!

The papers were stamped with various stamps from PTI: Turning a New Leaf, A Wreath for all Seasons, and their 2nd Anniversary set.

The template is from Leigh Ann Baird, appropriately called Easy Candy Wrap. I just cut it with my Cricut and then layered on the image panel after flanking it with a chocolate scalloped border.

The inside contains 4 apple and cinnamon tea lights, so it's plenty roomy.


4 comments:

E.T said...

This is TERRIFIC Tina! Love it!

alienanessa said...

Holy jeepers, that is absolutely adorable! Thanks to you and your tea bag holders, I have gifts for my MIL for hosting Thanksgiving! I love the stamping on this, and WOW it must be cool to cut these with your Cricut!!!

Danni said...

Very nice!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Tina!!

ShareThis