Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

The Christmas Cheer set is so fun and I am trying my best to use every image it contains. These fun ornaments were calling out to be used next. Once they were colored I added some Crystal Effects for super shine.

The papers are Cosmo Cricket, so glad I was able to use them again this year. Of course, I have been sending very few Christmas cards over the past few years, so packs of seasonal papers last a while.

The punch on the image panel is from Martha Stewart, I thought it was perfect as a tree branch. I just added some twinkle gems to mimic glowing twinkle lights.

We won't be putting up a tree this year, too much furniture in the living room. So, Cody and I are on the look out for a small tree as well as some other decorations for the TV Entertainment Center as well as the coffee table. I also have plans to make a Christmas Countdown Calendar with the Mini Milk Carton die; it's inspired by one of the same in the SU catalog, only they used takeout boxes. I'm just deciding where to hang them, the boy has to be able to reach them after all. Perhaps this would be a good time to pull out my shopping carts.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Tina - LOVE this creation...the super shine on the ornaments are awesome! I'm interested in the mini milk carton die/Christmas Countdown calendare...that sounds like a fun project! I'm still wanting to get the banner die so I can make some fabulous banners!!

Got your sweet card - thank you for thinking of me.I LOVE tea and coffee and have been sick so it came at a perfect time. Thank you so much...I miss chatting with you!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina this is so so PRETTY!

~amy~ said...

Love the Crystal effects...such a fun card!

Rachel said...

This is beautiful Tina! love those papers and those stamps are fabulous!!
hugs,
Rache

Danni said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love it!! We don't put up a tree when Sam is deployed...last year we had fun decorating our doors with pictures the kids drew and such!

alienanessa said...

OH my holy what? This is a super fantastic card, I'm dead serious. I love the leaf border effect above the gorgeous ornaments, and the matting of them both is great. Then I love the border you punched on the horizontal green piece. Fantastic papers too!!

ShareThis