Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall Photos

I don't have anything crafty to share today. So, I thought it was a good opportunity to show you some of the wonder and beauty that is fall in East Tennessee.

This is a photo of the beginning of the climb to my house.

This is the bottom of the road that I live on, coming into the community.

A creek that runs along the side of the road.

Just a shot of the drive to my house.

Up through some trees.

On one of the side roads I drive.

Another shot along the same road.

Another creek at the end of the road.

This is from the opposite side.

There you have it, some glorious beauty from East Tennessee.

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love Tennessee. We drive through on our way home. Great pictures.

alienanessa said...

OMG these are perfect! They're gorgeous and now I know how to get to your house next year!!! LOL ;)

ShareThis