Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gingy, SSS82

Christmas Cheer is quickly becoming a favorite holiday set. I just love this image of Gingy...it's priceless. I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop, SSS82, for the layout. I paired it with some non-traditional colors for the season.

Cody and I enjoyed ourselves at the Titanic celebration on Friday. It was a blast! There was snow, there were fireworks! You get assigned a passenger before you enter the Museum and at the end, you get to find out their fate. Depending on who you get, you might find something belonging to them displayed throughout the Museum. Both my passenger and Cody's didn't make it off the boat alive. There are so many interesting artifacts, paperwork, instruments displayed; and the staff is really great about making it an experience for each visitor. I can't wait to go back, sans Cody, so that I can stop and read/ look at everything. While Cody was interested somewhat, nothing held his attention that long....well, except for the Gift Shop. LOL

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh he is SWEET!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

LOL! He just make me giggle every time i see him! Very cute, Tina!

alienanessa said...

Oh my heavenly moses, this is just adorable!! I too smile every time I see Gingy!! I think it'd be great to have a Gingy who gets one of the gumdrop buttons taken off, and a sentiment saying "Not...My...Gumdrop...Buttons!!!" hehehe

That Titanic celebration sounds WAYYYYY cool! I would so go to that with you and stop and read everything!!!

Carma said...

I love the colors on this! So cute!!

~amy~ said...

LOL...love it! Sounds like you guys had a blast!

ShareThis