Friday, November 26, 2010

M4TW51

It's Friday! And, that means another Makeup for the Weekend challenge. The fabulous Lisa K is our hostess this week and has challenged us to make a card/ project with a shopping theme in honor of Black Friday.

I made a bag favor I will use to present a small giftie to someone this holiday season. I am certain my niece with love the pinks and glitter.

I used some snowflakes from Snow Happy to decorate the bag, raspberry and vanilla inks really make it pop!

Here is the close up of the snowflakes just drenched in glitter; I accented them with a button and then attached them to my tag. The sentiment is from Little Moments.

We would love for you to play along with us. All you have to do is create a shopping themed card or project. You don't have to use Paper Makeup Stamps to participate, but we love seein' 'em! Just use the keyword M4TW51 when you upload to your blog and/ or public gallery and then link directly to your creation on the PMS blog so we can take a look.

8 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Oooh, makes me want to shop! Love this pretty pink bag with the snowflakes and beautiful glittery snowflake! What a cute package to give a gift in...especially to a little girl!

Carma said...

What a gorgeous little bag!! Love the snowflakes. I forget that I have those. Thanks for the reminder!!

Ms. Jen said...

This is beautiful Tina! Can you believe how fast our weather changed?!?!? I'm still gettin used to overnight weather changes here in TN!

Christi said...

OMG this is wonderful!! I forgot how much I love that snowflake! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Tina this is so PRETTY!

Allison said...

What a super fun bag! I love the baker's twine and snowflake embellishment!

Tangii said...

This is just too fun missy! This would make a great giftcard & candy holder ;) Wonderful as always. Thanks for the inspiration!

alienanessa said...

Dang, your non-card projects are cool too. This one, love the color and those glittered snowflakes!!!

ShareThis