Thursday, November 11, 2010

PMS November Review

Today, we're reveiwing some of the stamps released earlier this month. I have Claire Fairy, so sweetly and softly paired with some Cosmo Cricket paper. The image was colored to match the paper, some stickles added to her wings for a touch of sparkle and whimsy. The snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch and the big bow was tied with Bow Easy.

Anyone else looking forward to the weekend? Cody and I are going to an event at the Titanic Museum tomorrow night; they are previewing their Christmas decorations and there is supposed to be real snow as well. We haven't had the chance to visit the museum since it opened, so we're pretty excited. Of course, he's got a sore throat and is running a fever right now....

The rest of the weekend might find me baking or at least making my list for supplies/ ingredients to do so. I have the week of Thanksgiving off and I want to make some good use of my time. Getting breads and cookies in the freezer, preparing place settings for our Thanksgiving table, etc. Plus, my favorite little helper will be on his break from school during that time too! We're doing mostly handmade for this holiday, gifts, decorations, etc.


7 comments:

alienanessa said...

Wowy wow! That card is gorgeous! Love the papers and colors and her coloring, wow! Everything is so stinkin' lovely!!

alienanessa said...

Oh hey, speaking of real snow, we got some of that last night, probably an inch.5 are covering everything outside. Doesn't look like it'll stick to roads though. At least this year the kids didn't have to content with giant winter coats OVER their Halloween costumes! It was a balmy 55 on Halloween!

Danni said...

This is just simply so beautiful! Love the pretty purples and colors..and wow, just so beautiful!

~amy~ said...

SWEET card...fab paper:) Museums...I love them!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Tina I love the purple.

Carma said...

So soft and I love the papers and the snowflakes. Really lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
the christmas is coming soon... so i be enduring consideration, peradventure theres something we could do less it?

I was reflective about having a bibliography of websites with something usefull this winter...
cheer do combine your websites to the record

moderate ease up on me start with:
[url=http://romance-books.eshoppingdeals.co.uk.gz]deals[/url]


add yours rarely

thank you very much

ShareThis