Saturday, November 6, 2010

PMS November Sneak Peeks, Day 4

We are already on day 4 of the Sneak Peeks for November! Today, it's all about Christmas Cheer; that's the name of this new set illustrated by Shaela Odd.

I was given the pleasure of using this cup, my love of all things coffee has grown considerably this year. I dare say I am close to becoming an addict; mostly I am addicted to the flavored creamers. LOL

The cup was colored to match my Cosmo Cricket papers and then I followed an SFYTT sketch from a week or so ago.

Make sure you head on over to the PMS blog to see what the other Makeup Artists did with this set. They'll knock your socks off.

The Release Party is tomorrow night at 9:00 pm EST in the Paper Makeup Stamps Forum. We always have a great time.

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVIN this Tina.

~amy~ said...

woot woot for coffee!!!! LOL...LOVE this card Tina:)

E.T said...

LOVE the papers! gorgeous card!

alienanessa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! And I loooooove those papers you chose!!

FibreJunky said...

I'm definitely an addict, but caramel macchiatos are my drink of choice. YUM!!

ShareThis